Foreign Language Middle School
This midtown school was a 1950's office building that was converted into classrooms and ancillary facilities. The addition of a gymnasium to the existing building houses athletic activities, performing arts facilities, and administrative offices.
Two of the original building facades were enhanced by the addition of exterior stair towers. This project included four phases with four different contractors, performing separate tasks from demolition to building construction including sitework for athletic fields.
foreign language middle school
kansas school for the deaf
umkc law school